2021 AlaskaHost Training
AlaskaHost is a statewide customer service training program for employees of the hospitality and visitor services industry. The program trains participants how to provide quality customer service for residents and visitors to Alaska. The objectives of the AlaskaHost training are:
- Understand the importance of providing quality customer service;
- Recognize and anticipate customer needs and expectations;
- Understand and communicate the economic value of the visitor industry to the State of Alaska;
- Learn how to deal with dissatisfied customers in a professional, helpful manner.
- Learn how to utilize the three types of communication
- Serve customers with disabilities