GCI Update - Warren Russell - To Speak At Chamber Luncheon
Weekly luncheons are held every Wednesday at noon. Enjoy great food, dynamic speakers, and exciting networking opportunities. Chamber luncheons are open to the public. Chamber members receive special member-only pricing.
Upgrade to the Executive Lunch and receive VIP treatment including cookies and special prize drawings.
Executive Lunch Sponsor
Sitka Sound Science Center
Chicken Pad Thai & Salad Bar
Present update on GCI’s initiatives to improve communications in Sitka and throughout Alaska
Warren Russell - GCI
· Retired Commander of US Coast Guard with 25 years
· 15 Year working at GCI serving as Regional Vice President for Southeast Alaska
· Past President of Juneau Rotary Club, Leadership Academy graduate and current International Service Chair
· Board Chair for United Way of Southeast Alaska
· Active member of Juneau Chamber of Commerce
· Retired volunteer firefighter and EMT with Capital City Fire & Rescue and Kodiak Fire Dept.
· Married to high school sweetheart for 34 years with 2 grown boys and 1 granddaughter
· Avid hunter, fisherman and garage tinkerer.